Responsive websites that look good and are easy to use.
We create and build fresh, unique websites that not only look amazing but are responsive. Our websites are created using HTML, CSS, java script, bootstrap and WordPress.
We build responsive websites that adapt for optimal viewing across a variety of devices, (ie, smartphone, tablet, desktop, laptop)
Registering a Domain Name is the first step to setting up a website. We can help you through this process by checking domain name availability and registering a suitable name on your behalf.
Once the Domain Name is registered you will require Website Hosting. We can provide reliable and cost effective website hosting packages, including email accounts.
Creating a website
Working closely with our clients, we create our sites with a focus on easy useability, logical navigation and most importantly, resize to fit whatever device it's being viewed on.
Every website is tested to ensure it works consistently throughout the most commonly used browsers, ie. Internet Explorer v11, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
During the "Build" stage of the development process, clients are provided with a url to a "staging area" where their website files are regularly uploaded. This allows us to test the website and gives clients the ability to view the progress of their website as it's being developed.
To assist high ranking results with search engines, code is built with (SEO Search Engine Optimisation) best practice in mind.
The following is a broad outline of the steps involved in developing a website:
Step 1: "Setup"
- Confirm Domain Name, check availability & register
- Confirm Website Hosting, email accounts & FTP details
Step 2: "Plan"
- Target audience, required features & design style of website
- Navigation/menu structure
- Write copy
- Keywords and Titles (metatags)
- Graphics, ie. Illustrations, icons, photos.
Step 3: "Design"
- Create a wireframe (draft design) and present in pdf format
- Make any changes requested by the client
- Resubmit for final approval
Step 4: "Build"
- Create code and build website
- Insert copy and graphics
- Upload pages to "staging area"
- Test in the various browsers
- Create print stylesheet and sitemap (XML)
Step 5: "Launch"
- Upload files
- Submit url with search engines
- Setup Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics
Step 6: "Maintain"
Once your website is complete we can provide continual support to help grow your site:
- Provide ongoing maintenance to the website
- Monitor Google Analytics
- Provide Search Engine Optimisation
- Create additional pages
- Include Social Networking notifications, eg. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogger